Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm working on it!

Hello! Thanks for coming. I just wanted to let you know that, as it suggests above (at least I think that will appear above), I'm in the very early stages of developing this blog - in fact, I don't even know if I'm using the proper terminology to describe that!

I have decided to give this mysterious product of the World Wide Web a try, and luckily, I don't have to start from scratch.

As a columnist for the Waterloo Region Record, I have a number of already prepared columns. You can read some of them here.

See below for a past column that will give you an idea of my shortcomings when it comes to modern technology. (I'm seriously considering using it for the "About me" section). I wish I could say my techno-abilities have improved since I wrote it, but...

thanks again for coming and I hope to see you soon! Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment